Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New hobby and tickets!!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a fantastic morning.  I think I've figured out that my life will always be an adventure.  Different
I just bought my tickets for my trip coming up here in March.  I'm really excited, and kind of nervous. It is official now, no going back.  I'm glad though. I need it. I need to go.  Can't wait to see everyone, it'll be wonderful.  I'm excited because the weekend after Jeremy leaves my girlfriends agreed to have a weekend girl date and hang out at the house with me.  I am so so blessed with amazing friends.
This is how I feel :-)
 I just feel so happy lately.  God delights in us.  I feel closer to God and my call in life.  I feel like I have this all around joy, there is a verse, Song of Solomon 4:10  NLT "Your love delights me, my treasure, my bride. Your love is better than wine, your perfume more fragrant than spices."  God delights in us. How cool is that.



Have you ever watched Eat, Pray, Love?  The medicine man talks about smiling from your heart and smiling from your liver.  I feel like the past few days I've been smiling from my toes.  I also started working at the daycare with 3 and 4 year olds, and I just love it. I have so much fun, love it.


Other really awesome thing that happened, I got my first set of Poi balls last night, and then made some soft poi out of socks to practice with.  It's like spinning string with weights on the end. If you don't know what Poi is watch this. http://youtu.be/2IjdnMvBW_A  Of course, I'm not practicing with fire, but I figure this is going to be a great thing that I can learn and do for the future, and can do in any place, and will also give me something to do while I'm in Colorado and Florida and people are at work.
I'm pretty darn stoked,
Bought my tickets,
Have a hobby,
Have a fantastic job,
God delights in me,
and I am one happy camper.
Love,
Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment of what you think or any questions please do!!