Wednesday, June 25, 2014

cali here I come, I hope.

Hey everyone!
I haven't updated in forever and for that I apologize. It's been the same old same old over here in Hawaii (which means, beach, sun, painting, and working as a mermaid) and things are going well. May was a super crazy month, I had 11 gigs! So every weekend there was glitter strewed about, tails drying, and mermaid egg making. I became an approved statewide library program for Hawaii and so in May and June I was able to go to different libraries and do story time which was a lot of fun, and was extremely blessed for Jer and I to go Molokai to do a story time and they paid for my flight over. We went to a coffee plantation, swam in the tallest waterfall in Hawaii (which was frigid cold and reminded me of our time swimming in the other waterfall in Africa during the winter).

Today I'm trying to hop out today to Cali, so we'll see
They are announcing now,
So gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment of what you think or any questions please do!!