Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I know I'm a mermaid, but I'm gonna be a fairy.

I know I haven't updated much lately, and for that I apologize. The deployment is almost done. Thank God because I know God never gives you more than you can handle, but I'm so so so ready for my husband to be home. This deployment has showed me my shortcomings, and how he helps me even out, and how I even him out. I'm also super thankful for my two boys Cosmo and Radagast. They are rediculous and hilarious and fabulous.
I got a hammock, I'm redecorating the backyard and putting up a new craft corner for me.  Below is a picture of my wings that are coming in! I already made my fairy boots, and headdress and am working on my dress now. :) Can't wait. I'm sorry for anyone that I put off, or didn't call, it's been a wild 4 months, and the first 2.5 months I wasn't really functioning on a level that was communicative (2 am wake up will do that to you) I quit my job (YYAYYYYYYYY HAPPINESS) and so now I'm going to focus on Harmony and Fairy Moonfire, (yes that's my fairy name) and sell my crafts, the amount of time I'm putting into advertising and spreading the word is going to add up to more than I made at starbucks so it evens out thankfully. 
Love you all,
My husband comes home in 21 days!!!!!
YYYYAAAYyy
,
Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment of what you think or any questions please do!!